Implementation of Halal Assurance System (HAS) is a pre-requisite program for obtaining halal certiﬁcate from MUI. Based on this policy, in order to get or renew halal certiﬁcate from MUI, the halal registered companies must fulﬁll the minimum score of implementation of HAS.
In term of implementing HAS, Halal Management Organization plays a signiﬁcant role to design, implement, organize, and maintain HAS in halal certiﬁed company internally. In order to implement HAS properly, Halal Management Team (HMT) is responsible to plan, conduct, control, monitor, and evaluate implementation of HAS. Which is why, the member of HMT must meet the necessary competency as required by LPPOM MUI. In meeting such competency, certainly, the member of HMT has to understand about the requirements of Halal Assurance System (HAS 23000), have knowledge and skills to organize implementation of HAS as well as to solve the problems founded.
Based on this need, as LPPOM MUI did previously, LPPOM MUI will facilitate International Halal training on Halal Assurance System for member of HMT. We urge all overseas Halal certiﬁed companies and companies which plan to apply Halal Certiﬁcate from LPPOM MUI to participate this training.
Objectives of the Training
After attending this training, participants hopefully can acquire knowledge as follows:
1. Halal certiﬁcation principle and procedure
2. Halal Assurance System requirement and documentation
3. Knowledge about Halal materials and documentations
4. How to set up and implement Halal Assurance System
5. How LPPOM MUI assess HAS manual and implementation in halal registered company
6. Halal document requirements on materials, processes, facilities, and products.
7. Technique and tips in implementation of HAS to meet with criteria.
Who Should Attend This Training
- Halal Executives
- Internal halal auditors of the halal certiﬁed companies
- Companies that need to be halal certiﬁed
- Distributor/supplier companies
This event will be held on May 24th– 26th2016 at Ballroom Grand Aston Hotel, Denpasar, Bali, INDONESIA
To ﬁnd a conducive milleau of training with beautiful panorama and sophisticated facilities, accomodation as well as international accesibilities, we decide to held this event in Bali
Information and Registration
For further information please contact:
Phone : +62 251 8358748
Fax : +62 251 8358747
Contact Person :
1. Tina (Ms)
Phone : +62 817400428
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tizza (Ms)
Phone :+62 81311293412
Training Fee is US $ 750/person
This training fee includes : Training Certiﬁcate, Training Kit, Lunch and Coﬀee break
Term of Payment can be made by:
Bank Transfer to:
Bank Name : BNI Syariah
Address : Bendungan Hilir Raya No. 84 A-B Tanah Abang, Jakarta
Bank Account : 0139459831
Account Name : LPPOM MUI
Swift Code : BNINIDJAXXX
• Early Bird registration getting discount $50 USD before March, 20th 2016
• Last registration on May, 9th 2016